Transfer files from any place to an HTTP server. Transfer files in parts / chunks. Transfer big files (and
Have limited upload file size?
Want to send multiple files at once?
Behind a firewall (no scp/rsync/sftp)?
This is for you.
Made in pure PHP.
- Transfer all files of configured file types from a given directory
- Multiple files with only one command
- Transfer files in chunks of configurable size
- Check success with md5 checksum
- Optionally move transfered files to other directory - like backup
- Receiver script can put in any destination directory (passed to him)
- Security checks to avoid exploits
- Easy to install - php is the only one requisite
- Object Oriented - class easily usable by other programs
- Logs generated during transmissions to monitor transfers
- Work behind authenticated proxies